At Project 6 Research we believe that your privacy is very important. This document is designed to help you understand how we collect and use personal information so that you can make an informed decision about sharing that information with us.
What is personal information?Personal information is any information that you provide that personally identifies you, such your name, address, email, address, credit card, billing information, etc.
- P6R collects personal information when you register on our website.
- P6R's website automatically records information about your visit to our website, such as IP address, browser type, date and time of your request, and which pages were viewed.
Uses of information
- P6R may use your information to provide any requested products and/or services.
- P6R may combine your information with information obtained from other P6R services or third parties to help provide a better experience.
- P6R may use your information in research to help improve our products and services.
- P6R may use personal information to contact you regarding our products and services.
- P6R will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent (with limited exceptions such as when compelled to do so by law enforcement or other legal process, to ensure the security of our network and servers, to prevent fraud, and to transact business such as credit card authorization and fulfillment). P6R does not lease, rent, or sell our customer lists to third parties.
- P6R may share non-identifiable, aggregated, non-personal information with third parties.
- We always make an effort when possible to provide you access to your personal information and let you correct any inaccurate data or delete information when possible.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.