KSG™ KMIP Server Gateway
KSG™ enables your applications to use the OASIS KMIP protocol to access HSM functions. HSMs must provide an OASIS PKCS#11 API.
- Royalty Free License
- Available for Windows™ | Linux™ 64bit Platforms
Please contact our sales team if you have any questions.
The KSG™ is a special purpose KMIP Server application that sits in front of existing HSMs (Hardware Security Modules). It provides an OASIS KMIP protocol interface to existing HSMs by translating KMIP protocol requests to PKCS#11 and then translating the PKCS#11 responses back into KMIP.
The possible KMIP operations that are supported via KSG depend upon the limitations of the backend HSMs.
- OASIS KMIP 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.0 standards
- Full Implementation Supports HTTPS, TTLV, XML and JSON message encodings.
- Extensive Protocol Logging (TTLV, XML and JSON)
- Standards Compliant (see the Standards and Conformance tabs)
- Supports most commercially available HSMs
Supported PlatformsKSG™ is available for the following platforms:
- Windows 10 (64bit), Windows Server 2016+ (64bit)
- Linux x86 Kernel 2.6+ (64bit)
KSG 2020.1 Developers Guide
- Download HTML (Zip 175KB) Unzip and load index.html in your browser.
KSG 2018.1 Developers Guide
- Download HTML (Zip 170KB) Unzip and load index.html in your browser.
KSG follows the standards defined in these documents.
The OASIS Key management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) defines a single, comprehensive protocol for communication between encryption systems and a broad range of new and legacy enterprise applications, including email, databases, and storage devices. Go to OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) Technical Committee to learn more about the KMIP standard.
OASIS PKCS #11 is a standard for cryptographic tokens controlling authentication information (personal identity, cryptographic keys, certificates, digital signatures, biometric data). Go to OASIS PKCS #11 Technical Committee to learn more about the PKCS #11 standard.
Standards Reference Documents
P6R is an OASIS member and a contributing member of the OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) Technical Commitee and of the OASIS PKCS 11 Technical Commitee.
Licensing and Upgrades
"Deploy Anywhere License"™ Highlights
- One license covers all platforms. No need to purchase a license for each platform.
- Site licenses are also available.
- Contact Sales for licensing options.